United Kingdom, 30th Mar 2023 – PulseFolio, an innovative portfolio optimizer utilizing AI technology, has recently raised $30,000 within a short period of two days. The presale, which began on March 28 and is hosted on the Pinksale Launchpad, has received an exceptional response from investors who recognize the platform’s potential to transform investment management. The presale is hosted on the Pinksale Launchpad and is set to end on April 4th, 2023.
The interest generated by the presale demonstrates the market’s growing appetite for AI-driven investment solutions. Pulse Folio’s team is thrilled with the community’s support and remains committed to delivering a high-quality product that meets the expectations of its stakeholders.
PulseFolio uses advanced algorithms and analytics to help traders optimize their crypto portfolios. The platform takes into account a variety of factors, including risk tolerance, financial goals, and market conditions, to provide customized recommendations for each user. The platform is intuitive and easy to use. Moreover, PulseFolio has acquired the safety badges provided by the launchpad, including the KYC (Know Your Customer) badge, the LP Locked badge, and the Audit badge.
PulseFolio’s CEO, commented: “We are extremely grateful for the support we have received from the community during our presale. Our team has been working tirelessly to create a platform that offers investors a reliable and efficient tool for portfolio optimization. We are confident that Pulse Folio will revolutionize the investment industry, and we look forward to launching our platform soon.”
Following the successful presale, Pulse Folio will begin the development phase of its platform, with a launch expected later this year. The company will continue to work closely with its community to ensure that the platform meets the needs of investors and delivers on its promise of superior returns.
To participate in the PulseFolio presale, traders need to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Download a crypto wallet such as MetaMask or Trust Wallet.
- Step 2: Purchase or hold Binance Coin (BNB) in their crypto wallet, both to convert into $PULSE and to cover gas fees. BNB can be bought via any trusted crypto exchange or broker and simply transferred into the wallet or directly on the wallet with both MetaMask and Trust Wallet.
- Step 3: Connect crypto wallet to the presale website using MetaMask or Wallet Connect- Visit Presale website.
- Step 4: To participate in the $PULSE presale, investors will simply type the amount of BNB that they want to buy in the “Amount” section of the presale page and click on “Buy” button.
- Step 5: Investors’ crypto wallet will pop-up to confirm the transaction. It will also show them the fee that they are required to pay for that transaction. To agree, they have to click on the “Confirm” button to finish the process.
All the financiers will be able to claim their tokens after the presale ends on 4th of April at 2 PM UTC. After claiming, tokens will automatically get added to their crypto wallet. Users can also refer to a demo video for reference to participate in the presale.
PulseFolio is an AI-driven portfolio optimizer that uses advanced algorithms to generate optimal investment portfolios in real-time. The platform takes into account a wide range of factors, including risk tolerance, investment goals, and market trends, to deliver superior returns. PulseFolio is committed to revolutionizing the way investors manage their portfolios and helping them achieve their financial goals.
For more information, please visit the Pulse Folio website at www.pulsefolio.com.
Social Channels: Telegram | Telegram Announcement | PulseFolio Support | Presale Launchpad
Contact Person: Edward
Email: [email protected]
Country: United Kingdom
Release Id: 3003232949
The post PulseFolio: An AI-Driven Portfolio Optimizer Raises $30,000 in Just Two Days of Presale set to end on April 4th, 2023 appeared first on King Newswire.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Your News Digest journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.